Download DirectX 11 Technology Update from Official Microsoft Download Center.: directx 11 video cards

Download DirectX 11 Technology Update from Official Microsoft Download Center.: directx 11 video cards

Looking for:

Windows 10 and DirectX 11 - Microsoft Community. 













































     


Dx11 capable gpu for windows 10 -



 

Menu Menu. Search Everywhere Threads This forum This thread. Search titles only. Search Advanced search…. Everywhere Threads This forum This thread. Search Advanced…. Log in. Category 1 Category 2 Category 3 Category 4. Support UI. X Donate Contact us. New подробнее на этой странице Trending Search forums.

What's new. New posts New profile posts Latest activity. Current visitors New profile posts Search profile posts Billboard Trophies. Forums Software PC Gaming. JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Previous Next Sort by votes. Aug 20, 5 0 1, 0. Recently I've got the urge to replay Crysis 3 on my dx11 capable gpu for windows 10 laptop hoping that because of the improved specs, I'll be able to get a better experience.

After installing it from the disks though, the game returns the message "You need a DX11 capable GPU to play Crysis 3" or something along those lines.

I can't wrap my head arouns this problem since : 1 I am using the dedicated graphics to run the game, NOT the integrated, and 2 I am using Windows 10 and after running dxdiag I've seen that I have DirectX 12 on my laptop.

After looking through some forums I haven't found a satisfying answer with people saying "tough luck, upgrade" but I can't believe that I was able to play this game on my old laptop just fine dx11 capable gpu for windows 10 indeed has DirectX But after more looking I've found that DX11 is contained within DX12, перейти на источник the problem has to be something else, hopefuly not hardware related. Anyways here are all the specs for both laptops.

I wish you a nice жмите сюда Frag Maniac Judicious. Oct 6, 5, 33, 1, Maybe try reinstalling the game if you haven't. If this is happening in any other games, it's also possible some of your W10 files are corrupted.

In that case you can try using DISM. Try disabling the onboard CPU graphics if need be, and also make sure your laptop is in high performance mode instead of power saving mode. Apr 22, 43,9, Dx11 capable gpu for windows 10 downloading DX11 from Microsoft. I don't understand why a W10 installation won't play a DX11 game, but it might be worth a try.

I tried everything you guys suggested without any succes. You must log in or register to reply here. Is this a sequel? PC Gaming 11 Jan 26, Post thread. News Comments. Question Are these signs my GPU is dying? Graphics Cards. Question X very hot at idle and in-game. Question Is my SSD dying? Question Can laptop charger transfer data? Started by rrobb Yesterday at PM Replies: 7. Laptop General Discussion. Latest posts. Question Something is messing with programs on my computer Latest: nightowl A moment ago.

Windows I am sitting around 50 C currently with a Ryzen 5 Latest: Karadjgne 2 minutes ago. Question pc overheating more after reapplying thermal paste Latest: cool verma 3 minutes ago. PC Gaming. Latest: Valencious 16 minutes ago.

Dx11 capable gpu for windows 10 willyburns 40 minutes ago. Apps and Software. Moderators online. Tom's Hardware is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Visit our corporate site. All rights reserved. England and Wales company registration number Jan 26,

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get zoom app on lenovo laptop.How to download Zoom on your PC for free in 4 simple steps